How do I change my password to my Rakuten Account?Published: 01/13/2016 09:28 AM Updated: 07/24/2016 03:20 PM
To change the password associated with your Rakuten.com Account, please follow these steps:
- Click the "My Account" link in the "Login" drop down menu at the top of any page, which shows your user name if you are already logged in
- Click "Change Email Address or Password" located directly under “Account Settings” in the “Settings” section of the page
- Log into your account
- Click the “Reset Password” button
- Enter and confirm the email address associated with your account
- Click the “Reset Password” button to receive an email confirming your change request
- Click the link provided in the email. This link is only available for an hour and for a single use, so if it does not work, please restart at step 1.
- Enter and confirm your new password
- Click the “Reset Password” button to complete the change
- Are case sensitive
- Must be 8 to 128 characters in length
- May not contain spaces, the less than symbol (<), or upper ASCII or Unicode characters
Need More Help?
We are here for all the questions or concerns you may have.