|A fun and fashionable fabric belt for jeans and shorts. The two tone checkered fabric has an antiqued nickel military buckle, and an antiqued nickel end piece. The buckle is clamped on and the belt can be cut down to any size you want. Simply pry off the buckle, cut the fabric, and put the buckle back on. This strap is fully adjustable up to 42 inches.|
View all buying options for CTM Unisex Fabric 1 1/2 Inch Checkered Adjustable Belt
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
+ $4.49 shipping
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
About the Seller
Our company is located in the suburbs of Chicago, IL, where our product team, web team, customer service and warehouse staff are all dedicated to providing you with a wonderful shopping experience, by combining great products with outstanding service.
BeltOutlet began in Naperville, IL in 1997 as a small family business. Our company’s founder decided to partner his knowledge of retail buying, manufacturing and leather goods/accessories with his entrepreneurial spirit to create a new company. The company began selling product in several high volume flea markets in the Midwest before selling through eBay. Sales on eBay launched our website that has grown from storing product in the family basement to expansion that includes a multi-unit warehouse facility that now houses almost all operations.
With a commitment to exceptional customer service and affordable, quality goods, BeltOutlet went online with its own web store in 1999. Over a decade later and with more than a million customers served, the same commitment continues to define BeltOutlet. Whether shipping overseas, providing belts to major motion pictures, or helping you find that perfect gift, BeltOutlet still offers exceptional service to our customers, providing quality goods at affordable prices.
In 2012, we opened a new webstore, GoInStyle, to offer a new selection of men’s and women’s accessories and travel goods designed for the discriminating buyer. We continue to provide the same high level of service and value to customers through BeltOutlet and GoInStyle.
BeltOutlet was founded on Christian principles that include a commitment to honoring God. This is lived out in the way we interact with customers, vendors, company associates and whomever we encounter in our daily walk.
One aspect of our philosophy, “We sell to help,” is based on our commitment to helping people in need through charitable giving. More than 15% of all net profits earned are donated to non-profit, charitable organizations. If you would like to contribute, our key charities are listed below:
- Opportunity International (Microloans for Small Business)
- Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (Disaster Relief/Community Development)
- Compassion International (Child Poverty)
- The Salvation Army (Disaster Relief, Youth, Elderly, etc.)
- Loaves and Fishes (Community Food Pantry)
- Feed My Starving Children (World Hunger)
- Where did we come from?
- Why is there evil in the world?
- Why are we here?
- What happens when we die?
- More Than a Carpenter, by Josh McDowell, Tyndale House Publishers, 1977
- The Case For Christ, by Lee Stroble, Zondervan Publishing, 1998
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh McDowell, Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1979
Marketplace Guarantee ClaimBuyers should receive Marketplace items in the condition that they were listed. We ask buyers to first contact the seller to give them a chance to address any issues. If the seller does not respond or if the issue is not addressed to the customer's satisfaction buyers can rely on our Rakuten.com Marketplace Guarantee Claim which, covers the first $750 of every purchase... read more
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 90 days. Please be mindful that items need to be returned in their original product packaging and in “like-new” condition (not worn, washed, used or damaged).
- We ask that you sh...read more