Not bad, not great either
The receiver is pretty bulky and I can see it getting wet quickly as the seal around the prongs and batteries is nothing. For $30 though it does it's job and the vibrate feature gets the dogs (puppy's) attention more than the static shock. The antenna is something out of the late 70's. It's about 20" long. The antenna actually scares the dog more than the shock. She thinks it is something she is going to get hit with? Must be instincts as we have never hit our dog with anything (Have shocked her twice now, but she ignored it completely). Point is, antenna is too long/bulky to carry around.
Was this review helpful to you?YESNO