More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!
Alert me when this item is in stock.
Album Notes and Credits
Notes & Personnel Info
|Recording information: 3:20 Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Free School, Noho, CA; Guerilla Strip, London, England; MSR Studios, New York, NY; Sarm West Studios, London; Studio At The Palms, Las Vegas, NV; Studio Ferber, Paris.|
|Photographers: Marcus Piggott; Mert Alas.|
|The 12th studio album from singer Madonna, 2012's MDNA features all-new material from the pop icon with production from French electronic musician and DJ Martin Solveig, as well as longtime Madonna collaborator William Orbit. Coming on the heels of Madonna's half-time performance at the 2012 Superbowl, the album's title is an abbreviation of her name. Included are the singles "Give Me All Your Luvin'" featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., as well as "Girls Gone Wild."|
Associated Artists and Works
|Vitamin String Quartet|
|Who's That Girl?|
|Release Date : 03/26/2012|
|Original Release Date : 2012|
|Catalog ID : B001665902|
|Label : Interscope (USA)|
|Number of Discs : 2|
|Mono/Stereo : Stereo|
|SPAR Code : n/a|
|UPC : 00602527968162|
- 3.5 stars out of 5 -- "MDNA stands as Madonna's most explicit work....Hooks emerge quickly; there's lots of naughtiness for the DJ to bring back, and the music has depth that rewards repeated listening."
- "Madonna is at her best on the love songs....The synth stomper 'I'm Addicted,' a warm ode to a crush, offers a good excuse to join in when she says, 'I need to dance.'"
- "Madonna is still very much the queen of pop. Her 12th studio album, MDNA, is a collection of thoroughly pumping pop tunes, some of which are slices of sheer brilliance."
- 4 stars out of 5 -- "Opening MDNA with a confessional prayer to the almighty, Madonna sets this up as not simply an album but a skillfully assembled piece of pop theatre."
- 3 stars out of 5 -- "I Don't Give A' is vintage vengeful Madonna....She and Orbit have created a startling kind of electronic chanson...thank God they found each other again."
Customer Reviews of MDNA (Deluxe Explicit Version)
The price was much better than other sellers, and shipping was fast and reasonable. The product was carefully packaged, exactly as stated in the description, and played right out of the package. A+
Madonna's singing is the best yet. You can tell she has worked hard and has stepped up her vocal abilities. As for the album - Great production and songs are written and produced for today's time of hits leanning a bit towards R&B Hip Hop Flavor. In general there is pizazz and personality that relates to today's young adult mind of music.
Love MDNA Album4/7/2012
I love this new Madonna album it makes me want to dance. I listen to this album while I am working out it keeps me moving the whole time. the only song I don't like is Free Falling it is not a dance type song. I love electronica club music so this album has some clubbish songs. My favorite songs are Gang Bang, Girl Gone Wild, Love Spent, Turn Up The Radio and addicted.These songs keep me moving all day at work. If you are a Madonna fan and likes clubbish dance music this album I will recommand it.