Addition & Subtraction A Practical Approach for Helping Students Learn and Retain Math Facts With Efficiency and Confidence (Paperback)
|Author: Richard Piccirilli|
More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!
Alert me when this item is in stock.
|Packed with surefire learning strategies and dozens of practice pages to sharpen computational fluency, this book provides teachers with everything they need to help students master the 200 addition and subtraction facts that lay the groundwork for building proficiency and speed in problem solving. |
Veteran teacher Richard Piccirilli guides teachers through five steps to teaching for math-fact mastery. These steps help students
1. Develop a concrete understanding of multiplication and division
2. Use strategies that make learning facts easier and less stressful
3. Practice the procedures and strategies
4. Do meaningful drill exercises to ensure automatic recall
5. Test for mastery so that teachers can pinpoint areas for reteaching For use with Grades 13.
View all buying options for Addition & Subtraction
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
Brand new book!
+ FREE SHIPPING
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
+ $3.35 shipping
Shipping: On Order
Condition: Brand New