- General-purpose cardioid recording microphone
- Extended frequency response
- Roadworthy construction
- Switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad
- Switchable bass cut filter
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
The Perception 120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solid build quality, outstanding performance, and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail. A switchable 20 dB preattenuation pad and bass cut filter make the Perception 120 an excellent choice for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
Backed by AKG's six decades of experience in making microphones and input from sound engineers around the world, the Perception 120 now brings AKG studio quality to musicians and project studio applications.