DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM!
I bought 3 of these chargers because not only was the item dirt cheap, it had great reviews. Well, that's what i get for buying cheap! My iPhone is now overheated, it's done! I'm so upset! I gave one of these chargers to my boss and it caused a small fire in her car! There was a cloud of smoke coming out of the charger, luckily she was able to pull the charger out. Problem now, is that she has an electrical short in her car! Go with the apple brand, you pay more for it but in the long run, it prevents you from buying a new phone or car.