|The AWRT-300N Wireless N Router provides 2.4 GHz wireless frequency which allow more clean channels and less interference for your wireless network. A full range of security features such as WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, and WEP provide the highest level of wireless network security. The built-in SmartHub Web Configuration Utility has a unique ‘Easy Set up’ option that allows one to set up the router with no or minimum networking knowledge. The built-in Web Configuration Utility also has the regular path to set up the router with an easy-to-use user interface. SmartHub is a router with a very innovative design (Patent Pending) where offers user a smart way to reach and to manage this router.|
The innovative features of this design include:
1) It can smartly redirect a login page and authenticate user whenever user bring up a browser. - This significantly eliminates the burden to user who needs to remember the IP address and technologies and figure out how to access a router.
2) It can be reached by entering “smarthub” on any browser and anytime. This design makes
SmartHub become a very friendly device instead of awkward IP address.
3) It can manage a list of user’s name and password so that administrator can easily
create/delete/monitor the user status without entering computer’s machine ID(MAC address) or
dynamic changing IP address).
4) Offers 2 levels of security system - (a) user access control and (b) wireless security where user
can has it discretion to select its provisioning depend on its need. Today’s Wifi encryption is a
complex technology that vertically increase the challenge to all users to know how to use it. And
yet, SmartHub gives a very efficient way and also retain wifi security requirements.
5) This access control method can persistently authenticate user whenever user’s trying to
reconnect to SmartHub. New user could be easily added on by creating a username and
password in a minute. Likewise, it can be erased afterward and without changing entire security
setting. Today’s Wifi static system, administrator may need to force to change setting after new
user is off and impact to all existing user to adopt new setting.
6) Smarthub’s smart access control method could be disabled if user has no need to control
security in this fashion. Simple go to Advanced Set Up-> management, and disable it.