Slingbox turns your smartphone, tablet or laptop into a TV.
Watch and control multiple devices – including your SD or HD DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver or DVD player – from anywhere in the world on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Easily connect up to three A/V sources and tune into your favorite TV shows, sporting events and special programming in stunning, true-to-life 1080i high definition.
Connect to any one of your HD sources for true HD video on your computer, and great picture quality on your smartphone or tablet (Additional fees from your mobile provider may apply. Picture quality is dependent on network speed).
Connect to and control multiple video sources, including your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver and DVD player.
Built-in Digital Tuner
Take advantage of the integrated digital tuner for access to digital cable (clear QAM) and over-the-air broadcasts (ATSC). The digital tuner may be used if you don’t want remote use of your Slingbox to impact other members of the household.
NO Monthly Fees
No monthly subscription fees.
Getting Started with Slingbox PRO-HD is Simple
- Connect the Slingbox to up to three A/V sources, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box and a DVD player/recorder (there are thousands of Slingbox-compatible sources).
- Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink TURBO or another Ethernet bridge for connectivity).
- Fire up your home network-connected PC or Mac computer, complete the Slingbox setup at www.slingbox.com/getstarted, and enjoy your very own home theater via the web.
- If you want to watch on your mobile device, download the appropriate version of SlingPlayer for mobile devices.
What Devices Can I Connect?
- Basic Cable TV Set-Top Box or Digital Cable Set-Top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH, TiVo, Comcast, ReplayTV, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- Blu-Ray DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV
- Video/Security Camera
- Windows Media Center
- Digital Antenna
- Digital Cable (clear QAM)
- HD component input support for 720p or 1080i (60Hz)
Watch on Slingbox.com
Watch and control your TV directly from the web. Using your PC or Mac with Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox, you have complete access to your Slingbox and its connected cable box, satellite receiver or DVR. You get a virtual remote control as well as a searchable TV guide—all without downloading or installing desktop software.
The Program Guide—See What's On
The program guide is just like your program guide at home but it’s built right into the software. Now it’s a snap to find what's on without having to use your TV's program guide or remote control.
Virtual Remote Control — Everything But the Sofa!
You get a virtual remote control that looks and acts exactly like your real remote control at home. You can control it all, from changing channels to setting a DVR to record.
Windows & Mac Support
Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac laptop or desktop computer.
With SlingPlayer software (sold separately), watch your TV and all of its programming on your iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Palm OS or Symbian mobile devices.
SlingLink TURBO brings network connectivity to any electrical wall outlet, making it ideal for the modern living room with TURBO fast speed up to 85 MBPS. With four switched ports, it connects your Slingbox, game console, DVR, computer or anything with an Ethernet jack. Now you can run high-speed Internet through your existing electrical wiring with a simple plug-and-play connection. SlingLink TURBO is compatible with any home router.