Prestige Edition includes RC-XD Transmitter - 2 backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car; Integrated speaker to receive audio from carCustom pistol grip style RC controller; High and low speed settings; Up to 200ft control range. Includes the full Call of Duty - Black Ops Hardened Edition - Limited edition Black Ops Collector's Medal w/display case; 4 extra playable Co-Op maps not in the standard edition; Premium, special-edition SteelBook case; Black Ops avatar outfit; Call of Duty - Black Ops full game.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition includes:
RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle
- Fully custom RC vehicle modeled after in-game RC-XD Killstreak Reward
- Video camera to send wireless video to Transmitter
- Microphone to send wireless audio to Transmitter
- Digital proportional steering and throttle
- Independent suspension
- Display stand
- 2" backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car
- Integrated speaker to receive audio from car
- Custom pistol grip style RC controller
- High and low speed settings
- Up to 200ft control range
Includes the full Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition
- Limited edition Black Ops Collector's Medal w/display case
- 4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition
- Black Ops Xbox Live avatar outfit
- Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
- Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter with stealth and tactical play aspect that puts players in the role of a shadow soldier fighting in a variety of historically representative fictional Black Ops missions of the Cold War era. Created with the input of actual Black Ops soldiers from the time, the game mixes traditional Call of Duty tactical shooter gameplay with new gameplay options designed to expand the players' experience. Additional features include extensive multiplayer options, along with new vehicles and explosive new weapons.
Follow-up to 2009’s blockbuster Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops breaks new ground in the Call of Duty series and the video game industry at large by delving into the not-so cold conflicts of the Cold War.
Inspired by the experiences of real Black Ops soldiers of the era, the missions of Call of Duty: Black Ops take the player to a wide variety of settings, ranging from snowbound mountain strongholds in historical Soviet held territories, to the jungles and urban settings of Vietnam War era SE Asia. Throughout all, care has been taken to maintain the traditional essence of Call of Duty style combat, while also introducing new types of player action that add to the gameplay experience. Additional features include co-op, versus and team-based multiplayer options, new vehicles like the SR-71 Blackbird and lethal new weapons such as explosive-tipped crossbows.