|Author: Teena Kamen|
|Children''s Care, Learning and Development: for NVQ and SVQ Level 3 is the comprehensive guide to working with children and young people from 0 to 16 years of age, in line with the latest revised Level 3 NVQ and SVQ requirements. Written for students and practitioners working in a variety of childcare and education settings, including children''s centres, day nurseries, extended schools, children''s hospital wards, play and preschool groups, schools, and Sure Start programs, the book covers: |
- training opportunities, qualifications, and finding employment
- children''s health, safety, and security
- developing professional practice
- planning and supporting children''s care, learning, development, and play
- working with families
- organizing the child-care environment
- managing a child-care setting.
Ideal for all Level 3 NVQ and SVQ students, as well as students in a wide range of other child-care courses.