As a business owner, knowing that you can physically monitor every aspect of the premises 24/7, regardless of location or light conditions, is a lot like being given another pair of eyes. The Cisco VC 220 Dome Network Camera—as a standalone camera or used with other cameras—acts as an extra pair of eyes, providing a state-of-the-art surveillance solution at a price you can afford.
With its 1/3.3-inch Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) sensor, the VC 220 offers outstanding image quality, regardless of light levels.
High-quality images and advanced features
Integrated I/O ports help facilitate alarm triggers, lighting controls, and audio devices.
The VC 220 offers outstanding image quality, with a wealth of advanced security, monitoring, and alerting capabilities that far exceed what conventional closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems can provide. The VC 200 is tailor-made for small businesses looking for the greatest amount of flexibility and functionality in any technology purchase. For example, the surveillance camera includes the capability to capture video in two formats (MPEG-4 and MJPEG); a 3-axis mechanical design for pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ); and integrated I/O ports that help facilitate alarm triggers, lighting controls, and audio devices. The VC 220 is a complete security solution that delivers all of these capabilities over the IP network you already have in place.
Knowledge is power
In addition to providing a complete picture of what’s happening on the premises of your business, the VC 220 was engineered with multifunction in mind. You power it through the Ethernet connection to your IP network. That’s one less connection you have to worry about in the maze of cables and cords that plug into your business’s network. Meanwhile, you can see exactly what the camera sees using the included monitoring management software or via a Web browser. If you need to review past surveillance footage, you can easily search by date and time. You can also set it up to record by motion trigger.
The Cisco V 220’s dome camera housing allows flexible installation on ceilings or walls.
What’s in the Box
- Dome camera housing for flexible installation on ceilings or walls
- Provides superior camera image quality and control regardless of light levels or time of day
- Supports rich applications for door, alarm, lighting, and audio I/O
- Installs quickly and easily
- Includes video monitoring software
- Supports instant video recording directly from a Web browser
- Cisco VC 220 Dome Network Camera
- Mounting accessories (tamper-resistant Torx screwdriver, ceiling-mount anchors and screws)
- Power supply (12V/1A)
- 6-foot Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- CD with discovery tool, Cisco Video Monitoring System software, user documentation
- Two audio 3.5-mm to 3.5-mm right-angle adapters