$10 off $30 on Home, Health & Beauty, Sporting Goods, Bags, Entertainment, Apparel, Jewelry, Toys and Pet Supplies when you use V.me at checkout. Ends 5/26/2013.
|UCP1016: Clear channel poster frame has an ultra-contemporary look with no visible frame. The lightweight construction makes it easy to handle, while the clear Plexiglas® window provides protection for your favorite print. To accommodate all your favorite posters, the frame hangs vertically or horizontally. Global Product Type: Frames-Poster; Frame Type: Poster; Frame Material: Plexiglas®; Frame Color: Clear.PRODUCT DETAILS: -Orientation: Horizontal, Vertical. -Frame Material: Plexiglas®. -Height : 24 in. -Global Product Type: Frames-Poster. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 25 %. -Frame Type: Poster. -Mounting: Wall. -Frame Color: Clear. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 70 %. -Width : 18 in. -Total Recycled Content Percent : 95 %. -Insert Size: 18 x 24. -Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products..Package: Includes one frame.Product is made of at least partially recycled material|