Cracking the ACT 2014 (Paperback)
|Author: Geoff/ Magloire Martz|
$12.72 + $3.80 SHIPPING
EARN 13 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Over 500 total practice test and drill questions
· Specific strategies for tackling every question type
· Comprehensive content review for all five sections of the ACT
· End-of-chapter drills to help you put your learning into practice
· Proven techniques like Process of Elimination and Personal Order of Difficulty to help raise your score
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 additional full-length practice test
· Instant score reports, score trends, a breakdown of how well you did on each section, and tips for improvement
· Interactive, click-through lessons for each section of the ACT
· Tons of next-step-to-college resources, including detailed school profiles, Top 10 ranking lists, and admissions & financial aid info
The Princeton Review Cracking the ACT, 2014 Princeton Review (COR) ...