Cracking the GRE 2014 Includes 6 Full-length Practice Tests (Paperback)
|Author: Doug Pierce|
$25.06 Free Budget Shipping
EARN 26 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GRE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, a DVD with expert tutorials, a bonus "GRE Insider" guide to grad school, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· DVD featuringtutorials and advice from leading course instructors
· Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
· Drills for each test section?Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
· Key strategies for tackling all question types, including Text Completions and Quantitative Comparisons
· Practical information & general GRE strategies
· A special grad school prep section packed with info on popular majors, business school admission, application requirements, and more
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 4 additional full-length practice exams
· Instant score reports for online tests
· Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
· Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
· Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more
Unlike any other test prep product on the market, this ...
A guide to developing better scores on the AP chemistry ...