Cracking the GRE 2014 Includes 4 Full-length Practice Tests (Paperback)
|Author: Doug Pierce|
$13.97 Free Budget Shipping
EARN 14 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
|A thorough review of all GRE topics, this study guide includes practice questions with detailed answer explanations, key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and much more.|
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GRE with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough GRE topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert subject reviews for all GRE test topics
· Drills for each test section?Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essays
· Key strategies for tackling Text Completion, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparison, and other question types
· Practical information & general GRE strategies
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 2 additional full-length practice exams
· Instant score reports for online tests
· Full answer explanations & free performance statistics
· Step-by-step explanations for the toughest GRE questions
· Downloadable study guides, grad school & program profiles, and searchable advice section, and more
An updated reference prepares readers for the Graduate Record Examination ...
Book Format: Paperback. Number of Pages: 0496. Publisher: Princeton Review ...