Cracking the SAT 2014 Includes 5 Full-length Practice Tests (Paperback)
|Author: Adam/ Katzman Robinson|
$17.80 Free Budget Shipping
EARN 18 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
|This extensive study guide features a review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter, tons of drills and detailed explanations, an exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT, and much more.|
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert subject reviews for all test topics
· Drills for each test section?Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
· Proven techniques for raising your score
· Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
· Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 additional full-length practice exam
· Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
· Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
· Scoring help for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader? essay scoring
· Study plans, college profiles, and resources for finding the perfect college
Now fully updated, this guide contains comprehensive coverage of verbal ...