Cracking the SAT 2014 Includes 5 Full-length Practice Tests (Paperback)
|Author: Adam/ Katzman Robinson|
More Buying Options
|This extensive study guide features a review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter, tons of drills and detailed explanations, an exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT, and much more.|
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert subject reviews for all test topics
· Drills for each test section?Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
· Proven techniques for raising your score
· Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
· Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 additional full-length practice exam
· Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
· Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
· Scoring help for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader? essay scoring
· Study plans, college profiles, and resources for finding the perfect college
About the Seller
Lifetime 61 ratings
Synergy Data, Inc., is a rapid growing Company established in 2006 based out of Orange County, California. We are a distributor/reseller of thousands of different manufacturing brands with access to over 3 million different electronic parts and accessories. Our specialties are: hard to find new, refurbished and used information technology parts and equipment. With focus on excellent customer service, we've earned a loyal customer base, including but not limited to Government Agencies, Educational Facilities and Fortune 1000 companies.
Marketplace Guarantee ClaimBuyers should receive Marketplace items in the condition that they were listed. We ask buyers to first contact the seller to give them a chance to address any issues. If the seller does not respond or if the issue is not addressed to the customer's satisfaction buyers can rely on our Rakuten.com Marketplace Guarantee Claim which, covers the first $750 of every purchase... read more
All merchandise can be returned within 30 days of receiving the product for any reason. No return will be accepted after 30 days unless defective. If received item is materially different, return must be requested within 15 days. All defective merchandise can be returned for refund within 30 days...read more
We do not currently ship to PO Boxes, APO Boxes, or FPO Boxes. We use a variety of shippers, some of whom do not allow delivery to PO Boxes. To prevent the need to cancel your order after it has been placed, we do not allow orders to ship to any PO Boxes for any orders. Additionally, there are ce...read more
Great service - on time and as advertised.
Received and istalled this item with an HP Printer that this works with. However, when inserting the tray after filling with paper the back stop does not lock most of the time making that paper move back and not able toget pulled to print through th
showed a tracking # for fedex. after a week of trying to find the pkg. they find out it was shipped by usps..terrible customer service!!! will never use rakuten.com!!!