|The my-Ditto Network Server can:|
- Store, organize, and protect all of your digital files.
- Stream to your TV, media adapters, wireless picture frames, gaming consoles and more!
- Secure 128-bit AES Encrypted login
- Remotely access up to 4 TB of data
- Accessible from iPhone, iTouch, iPad or Windows Mobile 6.1 and higher!
Network Server for Everyone
Looking for a simple solution to organize the thousands of digital files you have at home, work, and on your laptop? The my-Ditto is your answer!
An Award-Winning, Network Server, my-Ditto is a digital safe for your files, backing up multiple PC's to one, centralized location - and it fits in the palm of your hand.
It’s so easy you’ll never need IT support! Why? The my-Ditto reduces IT costs and overhead, and contains FTP, VPN and file server-like functions!
Need a file fast? Access my-Ditto with your iPhone, iPad or Windows Mobile 6.1 and higher! my-Ditto features multi-layer security, a 128 bit AES encrypted login, and password- protected keys.
Streams digital media to your Internet TV, media adapter and gaming consoles! Share pictures and digital files with family and friends. It’s SIMPLE, SECURE, ACCESSIBLE. my-Ditto is the network server everyone can use and enjoy!
- Remote access to an entire home or SMB network through a small USB key
- Plug ‘n Play, zero configuration – easy to set up and used by anyone
- Fraction of the cost of VPN, FTP and other network solutions
- Multi-layer security in personalized, authenticated
- USB keys
- Coupled with 128-bit AES Encrypted Login and password protection
- Peer to Peer Connection
- Always Safe, Always Secure
- No need to rely on third-party remote access providers
- Eliminates IT manpower for emergency remote user support
- Fraction of the cost of VPN solutions
- Creates efficiency and ensures collaboration by centralizing digital assets
- Backs up uploaded files from my-Ditto Key with those on the network
- Rapid, peer-to-peer connection
- Avoid relying on third-party remote access providers
- Accessible through mobile handhelds: Windows® Mobile 6.1 and higher, iPhone®
Connect in 3 Easy Steps
- Connect my-Ditto to the Power supply.
- Connect the cable to your router.
- Switch the power button to On.
- And You’re All Set!