This home theater system includes:
· Denon AVR-X1000 5.1 Channel 3D Home Theater Receiver with Networking and AirPlay (Black)
· Boston Acoustics A2310HTS 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System (Gloss Black)
Denon AVR-X1000 Home Theater Receiver
Enjoy a whole new world of connected content with the AVR-X1000 Networked A/V receiver!
The AVR-X1000 A/V surround receiver provides network functions that let you enjoy Spotify, Pandora, and SiriusXM Internet Radio, as well as AirPlay® for enjoying content from your iTunes® library stored in an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or a PC or Mac. It also supports the Denon Remote App that lets you operate the basic functions of the AVR-X1000 from your iPhone or Android device. With the addition of a separate power amplifier, the AVR-X1000’s multi-zone feature enables other people to enjoy the same music or even different music in a separate room while you enjoy your own favorite music or movies in the main room.
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
· Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (80 W x 5 ch)
· Audyssey MultEQ XT® automatically sets the speakers to suit the room’s listening environment and the speakers’ characteristics
· Audyssey Dynamic EQ® improves surround effects at lower volume levels
· Audyssey Dynamic Volume®stabilizes volume levels for consistent sound
· Digitally transmitted play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality
· Supports 1080P and 3D video pass-through
· High-performance 192 kHz/24-bit D/A converters for all channels
· Denon’s proprietary Compressed Audio Restorer, to restore sound quality from compressed music sources such as MP3 tracks
· Pure Direct function
· Networking with AirPlay, Pandora, Spotify & SiriusXM Internet Radio
· Convenient front panel HDMI input for connecting a camcorder or game console
· 6 HDMI inputs (1 on front panel) - 1 HDMI output
· Supports HDMI with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, Auto Lipsync and HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) function
· Multi-room audio (2 zones, 2 sources) when you connect a stereo amp and stereo speakers
· Convenient front panel USB input lets you connect your favorite portable device
Boston Acoustics A2310HTS 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System
Offering premium sound in an entry-level package, the Boston Acoustics A 2310 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System delivers an immersive movie and music experience. The six-speaker package includes four surround speakers, one center channel speaker, and a powerful down-firing subwoofer. Each speaker features a Kortec soft dome tweeter for crisp, high frequencies, as well as ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers that deliver more bass response from less amplifier power.
Six Speaker Package Delivers Immersive Surround Sound
With the A 2310's six speakers, you can enjoy your favorite Blu-ray movies, video games, and music in enveloping surround sound. Each speaker in the A Series incorporates innovative materials and fabrication methods for improved frequency response and enhanced stereo imaging.
Soft Dome Tweeter Offers Crisp High-Frequency Detail
Boston's 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter delivers clear high-frequency response, making movies come alive and vocal performances sing with clarity.
Woofer Design Reduces Distortion
Each A Series 3-1/2-inch woofer uses Deep Channel Design (DCD) magnet structures to deliver more bass from less amplifier power, resulting in a fuller, cleaner sound. The A Series woofers feature ceramic and glass fiber polymer cones that help to reduce distortion for improved clarity.
Innovative Cabinet Shape Improves Stereo Imaging
All A Series cabinets use a tuned resonant port design to magnify the woofer's sound output for improved low-frequency response and stereo imaging. Vertical and horizontal internal bracing reduces unwanted resonances in the cabinet and drive units.
BassTrac Technology for Deep, Powerful Bass
Boston's dedicated subwoofers include BassTrac technology, a proprietary circuit that maximizes bass output while avoiding overload.
Binding Posts Make Installation Easy
Five-way gold-plated binding posts offer plenty of flexibility, making installation easy. The binding posts' large contact surface allows for an especially pure signal transfer.