Sold Out
This product is currently not available.
Earn Super Points: Write a Review
Sold Out!
Sorry, this selection is currently unavailable.
Designer Whey The Biggest Loser Protein 2GO, Lemonade 8 packets 1 of 1

Learn more about Designer Whey The Biggest Loser Protein 2GO, Lemonade 8 packets:

Mfg Part#: 844334009045
Sku: 218218169
UPC: 844334009045
UPC 14: 00844334009045
See more in Moisturizers
Designer Whey Biggest Loser Whey Protein 2GO Lemonade Description: Designer WHEY Protein Powder Paks 40 Calories 6g PROTEIN 6g FIBER 0g FAT NEW FLAVOR / Lemonade PROTEIN WITH ANTIOXIDANT VITAMIN C DESIGNER WHEY PROTEIN?2GO IS SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED WITH PROTEIN AND FIBER. HELPS HAULT HUNGER BETWEEN MEALS It's delicious whey protein that helps curb your hunger and enhances the metabolism-boosting benefits of exercise to help burn more fat and eat less. Add to a 16.9 oz water bottle, shake and drink. It's that easy. PERFECT IN THE MORNING TO JUMP START YOUR METABOLISM DRINK 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR WORKOUT and WITHIN 30 MINUTES POST-WORKOUT AFTER DINNER SNACK TO CURB LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS BETTER RESULTS ? BETTER LIVING ? BETTER LIFE! ANYTIME ? ANYWHERE Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Product Features: Designer Whey Biggest Loser Whey Protein 2GO Lemonade Directions Simply add 1 PROTEIN?2GO PAK to a 16.9 oz water bottle or create your own Designer WHEY flavor by varying the amount of water use. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Packet (17 g) Servings Per Container: 8 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories40* Total Fat0 g0% Sodium30 mg1% Potassium45 mg1% Total Carbohydrate7 g2% Dietary Fiber6 g24% Sugars1 g* Protein6 g12% Vitamin C120% Calcium7% Thiamin30% Riboflavin30% Vitamin B630% Pantothenic Acid30% Not a significant source of Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Vitamin A and Iron. *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Whey protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharides (prebiotic fiber), citric acid, calcium lactate, calcium gluconate, natural lemon flavor, sunflower oil, buttermilk, natural flavoring, L-leucine, lecithin, ascorbic acid, tumeric, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, pantothenic acid, hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin, thiamin. CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS. Warnings For weight reduction, use only as directed in the Designer Diet Plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 800-1000 calories per day without medical supervision.(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) 844334009045


Video Features Designer Whey Biggest Loser Whey Protein 2GO Lemonade - 8 Packets

Product Attributes

Product attributeAge Segment:   Adult
Advertisement Bottom