Smells like the mfg dipped in gasoline!
As soon as I opened the box, I was overwhelmed by the smell of petroleum! The entire lamp smells like it was dipped in gasoline! It is very cheaply made, and I had a hard time getting one of the batteries to fit and it bent the meatel contact it was such a tight fit. It's not very bright. Says it uses an ac adapter (not furnished) but doesn't specify what type of adapter to use (I would be afraid it would catch on fire anyway). Read More
Was this review helpful to you?YESNO