The Duracell Pocket Inverter 175 converts 12-volt DC battery power from a vehicle into up to 175 Watts of usable AC and USB electricity. This sleek, compact adapter includes a three-prong household AC outlet and a fast 2.1 Amp USB charge port, allowing you to operate and recharge a larger range of mobile devices. The Pocket Inverter 175 is powerful enough to handle higher-output electronics such as a TV/VCR combo or work light, and can simultaneously run and charge both an AC and USB device at once, including iPads/tablet PCs, laptops, netbooks, e-readers, smartphones and many other devices for ultimate charging convenience.
The Duracell Pocket Inverter 175 is ideal for any purpose, from your mobile computing to recreational use. As one of the smallest inverters on the market, it stores easily in your laptop bag, vehicle console or glove box, and its advanced cooling technology ensures a perceived noise level that is up to 50% quieter than competitive products.
Elegant, Yet Practical
The Pocket Inverter 175 uses reliable solid state power electronics for years of safe, trouble-free operation and includes automatic safety monitoring circuitry to protect both the inverter and your vehicle battery from inadvertent overload conditions. Elegant industrial design makes the DURACELL Pocket Inverter 175 an attractive choice even for the most stylish vehicles.
- iPad and other tablet computers such as Motorola Xoom and Blackberry Playbook
- Kindle and other e-readers
- Cell Phones (Nokia, Motorola and many more)
- Smart Phones (iPhone, Blackberry, Palm, and thousands of others)
- iPod and other MP3 music players
- Digital cameras
- Portable DVD players
- Handheld game consoles
What's in the Box
- Conversion: 12V DC to AC and USB
- Item Weight: 0.60 pounds
- Wattage: 175
- Height: 0.85 inches (2.2 centimeters)
- Length: 3.95 inches (10.0 centimeters)
- Width: 2.60 inches (6.6 centimeters)