EyeTV Hybrid - All-in-One TV for your Mac or PC
Our smallest hybrid TV tuner ever, the all-new EyeTV Hybrid packs a lot of features into one very small TV stick. Whether you get your TV signal from cable or from an antenna, EyeTV Hybrid delivers a big TV picture live to your Mac or PC. But that's not all - EyeTV Hybrid can capture standard definition video from sources such a set-top box or VCR.
- Elgato's smallest hybrid TV tuner stick - ever
- Receives unscrambled cable TV, both digital and analog
- Receives HDTV channels that are broadcast over-the-air for free
- Captures video in standard resolution from analog sources such as a set-top box or a VCR
- Comes with video cable for composite (RCA) or S-Video and EyeTV remote
- Includes award-winning EyeTV 3 software for Mac
Watch, pause, and rewind live television on your Mac at your desk or from the comfort of your couch.
Sit at your desk and navigate the resizable window with a mouse, or go full screen and stretch out on the couch with the included remote control. EyeTV's gorgeous on-screen menus makes it easy to channel surf and move through the Program Guide and menus in the comfort of your living room.
EyeTV features a comprehensive built-in program guide, with detailed listings provided by TV Guide*.
You can easily record any show with one click. Even set up automatic schedules to record your favorite series, or create Smart Schedules to record just the shows you like.
*includes one year of free service with optional renewal for only US $19.95 per year.
Use EyeTV'?s built-in Editor to remove unwanted content from your recording, or to crop the beginning and end of the show. The Editor also enables you to create one or more short clips from a longer recording and save the clips individually as new EyeTV recordings.
With one click you can add your recordings to your iTunes library for syncing with your iPhone, iPod or Apple TV. Take your recordings wherever you go. Watch your recordings on your big-screen television with an Apple TV. Build up your iTunes library with all your favorites. EyeTV can even handle the exporting automatically when recordings finish, so it doesn't take any clicks at all.
EyeTV on your iPhone
For Mac users only - the EyeTV Hybrid also works with the new EyeTV app for the iPhone (optional; available at the iTunes App Store). With the EyeTV app, you can watch live TV wherever you have a WiFi connection; around the corner at the coffee shop or around the world.
Also Compatible with Windows 7 The all new EyeTV Hybrid is compatible with Windows 7 and works great with Windows Media Center. Thanks to Window 7's plug-and-play configuration for media devices, you'll be using your new EyeTV Hybrid to watch and record your favorite shows before you know it.
- Macintosh: Intel Core processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later**
- PC: 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU, Windows 7 Media Center
- 1 GB RAM
- a built-in USB 2.0 port
- Antenna or basic cable connection required but not included
**720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- Frequency Range: 48-801 MHz (VHF and UHF)
- Video capture format: H.264 Main Profile, up to 15 Mbps VBR, 1920x1080 pixels at 30 fps max
- Analog TV Standards: NTSC
- Digital TV Standards: ATSC, Clear QAM
Input and Output
- USB 2.0
- Antenna/Cable input: MCX (includes adapter to standard F connector)
- S-Video (via break out cable, included)
- Composite video (via break out cable, included)
- Stereo audio (via break out cable, included)
- IR remote control sensor
EyeTV Hybrid comes with