Bush Industries - PR76361 - Envoy Series Hutch, 58w x 14 1/4d x 36 1/4h, Natural Cherry

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Sliding doors offer easy access to contents as well as flexible door placement. Utility rail with movable pencil cup and organization tray/charging station. Metal work-in-process trays can be mounted right or left. Integrated fabric tackboard. Stylish profiled edge detail on uprights plus protective grooved edge banding to shield against bumps and scratches. Global Product Type: Hutches Color: Natural Cherry Overall Width: 58 Overall Depth: 14 1/4 Overall Height: 36 1/4 Material(s): Engineered Wood Edge Detail Profile: Grooved Edgeband Edge Detail Profile: Bullnose Edges Door Quantity: 2 Compartment Quantity: 4 Shelf Count: 3 Shelf Type: 1 Fixed Shelf Type: 2 Adjustable For Use With: Office Connect by Bush Furniture Envoy Series Double Pedestal Desk or Corner Desk Shell with Three-Drawer Pedestal Series Name: Office Connect by Bush Furniture Envoy Series Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 45% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 4% Total Recycled Content Percent: 49%

Specifications

Manufacturer Bush Industries
Mfg Part# PR76361
SKU 220699812
UPC 042976010874
UPC 14 00042976010874
Sales Rank 4909

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
Buy.com
$267.99 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns

Usually Ships within 24 hours
Add to Cart
Cymax Stores $269.98 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually Ships in 3 business days
Add to Cart
Wayfair $269.99 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually Ships in 1 business days
Add to Cart
BisonOffice $373.62 + $146.32 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
NEOBITS $394.95 + $125.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
loading
$267.99 + free shipping
$506.00 You save $238.01 (47%)
Earn 268 ($2.68) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships within 24 hours
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

Sold By:  Buy.com
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT