FIPROGUARD Dog & Puppy Topical Flea & Tick Treatment is the first retail generic equivalent to FRONTLINE Plus(R) for dogs. FIPROGUARD topical flea and tick squeeze-on for dogs provides premium protection against fleas, ticks and chewing lice. It kills deer ticks that transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks and lone star ticks. It also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange. FIPROGUARD is waterproof and remains effective, even after bathing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight. FIPROGUARD is safe for use on puppies over 8 weeks of age and can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs. Fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release formula protects dogs for up to 30 days. *FIPROGUARD is a trademark of Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc. FRONTLINE Top Spot(R) is a registered trademark of Merial. FRONTLINE Top Spot(R) and Merial are not affiliated with Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc.
For Use ONLY on Dogs
89-132 lbs, over 8 weeks of age
- Kills fleas
- Kills ticks
- Kills chewing lice
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged dogs.
FIRST AID: If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
HOTLINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Product is for external use on dogs only. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on other animals. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Do not split one tube between dogs. Do not use multiple tubes on one dog. Weigh your dog to be sure you are applying the right dose formulated for the weight of your dog. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated dogs. Product can be used on breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product on dogs. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with a mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.