The Flycam 3000 is a lightweight, hand-held camera stabilization system designed for compact cameras weighing up to 5 pounds. This system works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs. This amazing stabilization system will provide professional results previously out of reach for low budget video and filmmakers.
The camera platform moves back and forth, and side to side, to quickly allow you to adjust the cameras horizontal balance. By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera's vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera floats, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions and ready for you to move into action.
With the Flycam 3000 you no longer need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your Imagination! It is quick and easy to set up and balance. Allows unrestricted Booming and unrestricted 360 degree Panning. Only 15" tall. Made of precision Aluminum. Can also be used as a Monopod, no-tools telescoping base, with positionable weight discs that allow you to Achieve Dynamic Balance. You can easily attach a small LCD monitor to the base monitor mount hole if needed. Weighs 2.7 pounds without counterbalance disks.
Flycam 3000 has telescopic post which can be extended. Its height can be adjusted according to the weight of the camera.
This Quick Release Plate will fit most every camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate. Quick Release Plates are designed to allow access to all the cameras controls and functions without removing the plate. Quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body. The Base Plate is designed to support the rail system from the bottom and it can be mounted on the tripod easily.
--------------- Quick Release Features ----------------
- Plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid metal.
- All unnecessary threaded bosses etc. have been eliminated to further reduce weight.
- Black anodized finish.
- Advanced computer aided design software is employed to create super strong, lightweight plates.
- Pro quick release plates will fit to almost every camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
- Pro quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate.
- Pro quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimize flexing of the camera body.
What you will Receive:
1 - Flycam 3000 Kit
1 - Carrying Case
1 - Professional Quick Release Mount
1 - Quick Release Plate
1/4" and 3/4" Mounting Screws