From the Publisher:
· Insider advice on visiting 35 of the most stunning and rewarding national parks in America from authors who know them inside and out.
· Where to find the absolute best hiking trails, ranger programs, scenery, wildlife viewing, and campgrounds.
· Insightful commentary on everything from the history of the parks to their natural attractions, including flora and fauna, to finding the best times to visit, avoiding crowds, and finding the right place to stay.
· Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
· Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
· User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.