This coffee maker has to allow plastic to leach into the coffee. I started getting nauseous during my first use of it and when I checked it out, I found that the container has the #5 in it. This is considered generally safe for use, but not to HEAT it or microwave it. I liked how hot the coffee was, but not the plastic taste. I cant imagine that over time, how much plastic one would be ingesting. I loved the pot, the makers just need to make the inside stainless steel.
Was this review helpful to you?YESNO