|Complete 5.1-channel entertainment system with 95-watt receiver, HDMI® v.1.4a with 3-D, compact dual 3" speaker satellites/subwoofer system and The Bridge IIIP for iPod/iPhone.|
Harman Kardon AVR1650 Receiver
Take your home entertainment to the next level.
As the perfect A/V receiver for budget-conscious film lovers and audiophiles, the harman kardon® AVR 1650 has an impressive list of features designed to take your home entertainment to the next level. Thanks to HDMI® v.1.4a with 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel, this versatile receiver brings a multidimensional TV viewing experience to your living room, offering all the latest Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding technology and harman kardon Logic 7® processing, while creating an exhilarating 5.1-channel, 360-degree soundstage for your movies, TV shows and games. And with four HDMI inputs, extensive video and audio connectivity, and the ability to connect with a harman kardon The Bridge IIIP (available separately) for iPod/iPhone playback, the AVR 1650 gives you all the flexibility you need to configure a dream home theater system that truly blows people away.
Harman Kardon® AVR 1650 at a glance:
• HDMI® v.1.4a with 3-D, Deep Color and Audio Return Channel
• Powers a 65-watt, 5.1-channel surround-sound system
• Dolby Volume
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ decoding
• Logic 7 processing
• The Bridge IIIP connectivity for iPod/iPhone (Bridge IIIP Included)
• EZSet/EQ™ equalization
• Four HDMI inputs
• Extensive video connectivity
• Extensive audio connectivity
• Color-coded binding post-speaker connectors
• On-screen display (OSD)
• Dot-matrix display and screen-saver function
• Multidevice, programmable remote control
• Headphone jack with HARMAN headphone surround mode
• Upgradeable firmware via USB port
• Detachable IEC power cord
• The A/V receiver for cost-conscious film lovers/audiophiles.
JBL Cinema 500 Home Theater Speakers
The new JBL® Cinema 500 home theater speaker system creates a big home theater sound without big speakers. Matched two-way dual-midrange satellite and center speakers immerse you right in the middle of a movie’s action while the 150-watt powered subwoofer supplies the impact and excitement. And the exclusive JBL weave design creates a unique, organic look. The JBL® brand has been the recognized authority in movie sound for more than 60 years, responsible for well over half of all theater installations worldwide. The JBL Cinema 500 home theater speakers put all that experience to work in a high-style, high-impact system sized to fit comfortably in almost any environment. Dual-midrange center and satellite speakers surround you with distinct dialog and crisp, accurate music and effects. A down-firing 150-watt powered subwoofer adds the deep floor-rumbling bass today’s most exciting movies demand. There are larger, more cumbersome home theater systems out there. But for pure, unalloyed movie magic, the Cinema 500 experience yields to none of them.
• Exclusive JBL Weave Design Unique design element
• Designed to Work as a Complete System
• Contains everything you need to create a complete 5.1-channel surround sound experience
• Voice-Matched Satellite and Center Speakers
• Moving sounds remain consistent from speaker to speaker
• 2-Way Satellite and Center Speakers lowers distortion and improves clarity
• Powered Subwoofer Built-in 150-watt amplifier provides punch
• Includes all Speaker Wires and Connecting Cables
• Color-Coded Speaker Wires Speaker wires are CEA color-coded to match A/V receiver terminals
• Dual Midrange Drivers in Satellite and Center Speakers increases output and power handling
• Video-Shielded Satellite and Center Speakers
• Can be placed next to plasma and CRT TVs without distorting the picture
• Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Down-Firing Woofer
• Subwoofer Level Control Balances the subwoofer volume with the rest of the system
• Subwoofer Phase Switch Helps to create a smooth sonic transition between subwoofer and satellites in a variety of subwoofer locations
• Subwoofer LFE Input Connection Bypasses internal crossover for better performance when connected to source units with built-in crossover networks
• Subwoofer Line Input Connections
• Subwoofer Auto Power On Subwoofer automatically turns on when it receives an audio signal, automatically turns off after receiving no signal for 15 minutes
• Under 1-Watt Standby Subwoofer Power consumption
• Built-In Keyholes in Satellite and Center Speakers
• Includes Stands for Satellites and Center Speaker
Harman Kardon BridgeIIIP iPod/iPhone Docking Station
The home base for all your digital entertainment.
Is your home-entertainment system incomplete without music and video from your iPod or iPhone device? We think the answer’s “yes” – which is why we’d like to introduce the Harman Kardon? The Bridge IIIP docking station. Born to play your most desired digital entertainment continuously through one of any number of Bridge-ready A/V Harman Kardon receivers, The Bridge IIIP is made to work with iPhone 4 – which helps put a whole new spin on the idea of home entertainment, letting you expand your entertainment options beyond your DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ player. Once connected, The Bridge IIIP even charges your Apple device and works seamlessly with your system remote control for navigation and for playing your favorite music and video. And considering the easy-to-read, on-screen navigation messages appearing on the front panel of your Bridge IIIP receiver, you can just sit back, relax and let the continuous play begin.
Harman Kardon® The Bridge IIIP at a glance:
• Docks iPod and iPhone* devices with docking connectors
• Modern, compact design
• Plays back audio files
• Plays back HD video from iPhone (on select AVR models)
• Works via system remote control
• Automatic charging for your iPod and/or iPhone device
* Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone and most iPod devices. iPod and iPhone not included.