HAWNR3 Hi -Gain™ Wireless-300N Router with Range Amplifier
Create a High Power Wireless 300Mbps Network with the HAWNR3!
| || |
Go online and instantly share your internet access between computers in your home or office! Using the state-of-the-art wireless technology, Hawking's HAWNR3 Hi -Gain Wireless-300N Router with Range Amplifier delivers a solid networking experience for home and office users. The HAWNR3's range amplifier technology boosts the output power to 500mW while reducing wireless interference from unwanted sources. It also offers the latest wireless security features, ensuring that your files and network are safe from outside intruders.
| || |
|Most standard wireless routers's performance diminishes significantly past a coverage radius of 200 feet and causes slow and unstable connections for intensive online activities, such as web surfing, video chatting, streaming, and gaming. The HAWNR3 boosts its output power up to 500mW while reduces Wi-Fi interference to optimize your overall wireless performance. |
|With high power output and the Hawking Hi-Gain Technology, the HAWNR3 Wireless Router delivers unsurpassable range and performance for you wireless network. |
|Along with wireless connectivity, the HAWNR3 has 4 wired 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, allowing you to connect and share an internet connection with wired devices.|
|The HAWNR3 is designed with two removable antennas for ultimate range upgrade. Now, you can extend your blazing fast wireless network even further with the easy antenna upgrade option. Extend your Wi-Fi signal to your guest home, RV, Boat, and more.|
| || |
|The HAWNR3 is quick and easy to install using a Wi-Fi enabled device (i.e. tablet, smartphone, Mac or Windows computer). Hassle-free means, there is no Ethernet cable or CD required for the installation. Simply power up the unit, use a Wi-Fi enabled device, and log into the set up page. This installation feature lets you configure and set up the HAWNR3 within minutes.|
|Click on the Product Guide to see which Hawking Technologies Wi-Fi Router is right for you.|
| || |
| || |
- One Hi-Gain™ Wireless-300N Router with Range Amplifier
- Two 3dBi Hi-Gain Omni Directional Antennas
- One Mac/PC CD (includes User's Manual and Support Utility for PC)
- One RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- One Power Adapter 12V1A
- Quick Installation Guide
- Computer or network device(s) with wired or wireless network interface card
- Web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or above, Netscape Navigator 4.7 or above, Opera web browser, Mozilla Firefox web browser or Safari web browser).
- An available AC power socket (100 â€“ 240 V, 50/60Hz)
- Dimensions: 6 x 4.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight: 0.42 lb
- Temperature: Operating 0~40°C; Storage: -20~60°C
- Humidity: Operating 10~90% (Non Condensing) ; Storage Humidity: Max.90% (Non Condensing)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- LAN: Four 10/100M
- Data Rates*: Up to 300Mbps
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 securities, and IEEE 802.1x authentication.
* Maximum wireless signal rate complies with the IEEE 802.11 standard. Actual throughput will vary depending your network environment.
|Output Power ||11b(11Mbps): 26±1.5dBm|
11n(20MHz, MCS15): 23±1.5dBm
11n(40MHz, MCS15): 23±1.5dBm
|Receive Sensitivity ||11b(11Mbps): -89dBm±2dBm|
11n(20MHz, MCS15): -73dBm±2dBm
11n(40MHz, MCS15): -69dBm±2dBm
|Antenna||Two 3dBi Removable Dipole Antenna |
|Power:||12V, 1A Switch Power Adapter|