Hiking the White Mountains A Guide to 39 of New Hampshire's Best Hiking Adventures (Paperback)
|Author: Lisa Densmore|
More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!
Alert me when this item is in stock.
|*Author: Densmore, Lisa *Series Title: Where to Hike *Subtitle: A Guide to 39 of New Hampshires Best Hiking Adventures *Publication Date: 2010/06/15 *Number of Pages: 183 *Binding Type: Paperback *Language: English *Depth: 0.50 *Width: 6.00 *Height: 9.00|
From the Publisher:
State Hiking Series
Each guide includes:
|- Hikes suited to every ability
- Accurate directions to popular as well as less-traveled trails
- Up-to-date trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues|- Detailed trail maps and GPS coordinates
- Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons for each hike
- Trail Finder for best hikes with dogs, children, great views, or wildlife viewing
- Information on fees and permits, contacts, events and attractions, restaurants and accommodations, canine compatibility, and more
- Zero-impact and wilderness safety tips and techniques
This book covers the best day hikes and weekend backpacking trips in New Hampshire’s breathtaking White Mountains. It takes readers to the most scenic hikes in the state, some well-known and others off the beaten path.