shop by
Category
items
0 

HON - 11821RGNN - Attune Right Peninsula, Frosted Modesty Panel, 72w x 36d x 29-1/2h, Mahogany

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Contemporary designs with enhanced storage solutions and smart technology. Durable, easy-care laminate with vertically-matched woodgrain is abrasion- and stain-resistant. Floating frosted modesty panel with silver frame. Includes under-work surface storage area. Cord grommet in top. Global Product Type: Peninsulas Color: Mahogany Overall Width: 72 Depth Maximum: 36 Overall Height: 29 1/2 Top Thickness: 1 1/8 Top Material: High-Pressure Laminate Base Material: Frosted Glass Base Material: Woodgrain Laminate Edge Detail Profile: Woodgrain PVC Edge For Use With: HON Atttune Series Single Pedestal Credenzas and Bridge. Series Name: HON Attune Series Compliance Standards: level 2 Certified Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Compliance Standards: Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 77% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3% Total Recycled Content Percent: 80% Disclaimer Statement: The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.

Specifications

Manufacturer Hon
Mfg Part# 11821RGNN
SKU 211346721
UPC 752856122497
UPC 14 00752856122497
Features
Contemporary designs with enhanced storage solutions and smart technology.
Cord grommet in top.
Durable, easy-care laminate with vertically-matched woodgrain is abrasion- and stain-resistant.
Floating frosted glass modesty panel with silver frame.
Floating frosted modesty panel with silver frame.
Includes under-work surface storage area.
Top Color/Finish: Mahogany Width: 72 in Maximum Depth: 36 in Height: 29 1/2 in.
loading
Sold Out
Sorry, you missed the deal!
This product is currently not available.
ADVERTISEMENT
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT