$172.99 Free Budget Shipping
EARN 173 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
|Passive ergonomics with hip-pivot; seat remains stationary while the back adapts to your body movement. Fixed metal tube arms have polypropylene padding for comfort. Polyester upholstery has stain-resistant protection to maintain a like-new appearance. Five-star base with casters for easy mobility. Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. Alternative casters are available to meet your specific needs. Global Product Type: Chairs-Office/Managerial/ExecutiveRecommended Applications: General Office & TaskSeat/Back Color: BurgundyArms Included: YesArm Style: FixedPneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: YesTilt Tension/Tilt Lock: YesArmrest Color: BlackArmrest Material: MetalArmrest Material: PolypropyleneDistance Between Arms: 18 3/8Overall Width Maximum: 25 3/4Overall Depth Maximum: 26 5/8Overall Height Minimum: 36 1/8Overall Height Maximum: 41 1/4Seat Width Maximum: 20 1/2Seat Depth Maximum: 17 3/4Seat Height Minimum: 16Seat Height Maximum: 21 1/8Seat Material: 100% PolyesterBack Width Maximum: 19 1/4Back Height Maximum: 19Back Material: 100% PolyesterBase Color: BlackBase Material: MetalCaster/Glide/Wheel: Five casters.Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.Wheel Tread: HardSeries Name: HON Alaris 4220 SeriesQuantity: 1 eachCompliance Standards: level 2 CertifiedCompliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standardsCompliance Standards: Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage GoldPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 46%Total Recycled Content Percent: 47%Disclaimer Statement: Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.|