Quantity:
Ships from/sold by Buy.com
See All Buying Options
advertisement
Earn Super Points: Write a Review
49%
OFF
Sorry, this selection is currently unavailable.
HON - 5705GA90T - Volt Series Adjustable Task Stool, Navy Fabric 1 of 1
$328.00
(Save 49%)
Today
$166.99  Free Budget Shipping
EARN 167 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™ Super Points
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Condition:  Brand New
In Stock: Usually Ships within 24 hours
4 New
from
$144.01
See all sellers
45 day return policy
Share

Product Details:

Mfg Part#: 5705GA90T
Sku: 216677241
UPC: 884128209954
UPC 14: 00884128209954
Sales Rank: 31838
See more in Office Chairs
 
Generously-proportioned seat and back cushions with stain-resistant polyester upholstery. Adjustable foot ring for comfort and stability. Easily mobile on a five-star base with casters. Global Product Type: Chairs-Stools/DraftingRecommended Applications: General Office & TaskSeat/Back Color: NavyArms Included: NoPneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: YesOverall Width Maximum: 27Overall Depth Maximum: 29 1/2Overall Height Minimum: 40 3/8Overall Height Maximum: 49 7/8Seat Width Maximum: 19Seat Depth Maximum: 20Seat Height Minimum: 22 7/8Seat Height Maximum: 32 3/8Seat Material: 100% PolyesterBack Width Maximum: 16 1/2Back Height Maximum: 20Back Material: 100% PolyesterBase Color: BlackCaster/Glide/Wheel: Five casters.Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.Series Name: HON Volt SeriesFor Use With: HON Optional Height-Adjustable T-ArmsQuantity: 1 eachCompliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standardsPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 1%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 45%Total Recycled Content Percent: 46%Disclaimer Statement: Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.
Features
Tech Features Product Type Stool
Tech Features Manufacturer Part Number 5705GA90T
Tech Features Manufacturer The HON Company
Tech Features Product Name Volt Adjustable Height Stool
Tech Features Brand Name HON
Tech Features Certifications & Standards

ANSI/BIFMA

Tech Features Country of Origin China
Tech Features Recycled No
Tech Features Recycled Content 46%
Tech Features Post-consumer-waste% 46%
Tech Features Assembly Required No
Tech Features Color Navy Blue
Tech Features Width 27"
Tech Features Size 49.88" Height - Stool
Tech Features Features Pneumatic Adjustment
360° Swivel
Seat Height Adjustment
Foot Ring
Tech Features Depth 29.5"
Tech Features Tilt/Swivel 360° Swivel
Tech Features Base 5-star Base
Tech Features Casters 5 x 2.50"
Tech Features Adjustment 22.88" to 32.38" - Seat Height
Tech Features Frame Black
Tech Features Seat Fabric - Black
Tech Features Seat Size 19" Width x 20" Depth
Tech Specs
Tech Specs Product Type Stool
Tech Specs Manufacturer Part Number 5705GA90T
Tech Specs Manufacturer Website Address www.hon.com
Tech Specs Packaged Quantity 1 Each
Tech Specs Manufacturer The HON Company
Tech Specs Product Name Volt Adjustable Height Stool
Tech Specs Brand Name HON
Tech Specs Certifications & Standards ANSI/BIFMA
Tech Specs Country of Origin US
Tech Specs Recycled No
Tech Specs Recycled Content 0%
Tech Specs Post-consumer-waste% 0%
Tech Specs Assembly Required Yes
Tech Specs Dimensions x 27" Width x 29.50" Depth
Tech Specs Size 50" Height - Stool
Tech Specs Color Navy Blue
Tech Specs Features Pneumatic Adjustment
Tech Specs Tilt/Swivel 360° Swivel
Tech Specs Frame Black
Tech Specs Seat Fabric - Black
Advertisement Bottom
BloomReach Content
Related Products
BL1504: Features: Self skinned urethane seat features an industrial molded ...
NP1039: Features: Heavy duty 18 gauge 7/8'' steel tubing. 0.5'' ...