How to Cook Everything Bittman Takes On America's Chefs (Hardcover)
|Author: Mark Bittman|
$9.99 + $3.99 SHIPPING
EARN 10 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
Condition: Brand New
|Join Mark Bittman as he takes on the nation''s top chefs in a culinary battle of home-style vs. restaurant style! |
"Mark knows food. Mark knows chefs. Chefs know Mark.You know this has gotta be a great cookbook!"
--Al Roker, Host, NBC''s Today show
The Chefs Who Took the Challenge
* JOSE ANDRES, Zaytinya/Washington, D.C.
* DANIEL BOULUD, Daniel/New York
* JAMES BOYCE, Studio/Laguna Beach
* GARY DANKO, Restaurant Gary Danko/San Francisco
* SUZANNE GOIN, Lucques and A.O.C./Los Angeles
* GABRIELLE HAMILTON, Prune/New York
* ANNA KLINGER, Al di La/New York
* CHARLES PHAN, The Slanted Door/San Francisco
* MICHEL RICHARD, Citronelle/Washington, D.C.
* SUVIR SARAN, Devi/New York
* CHRIS SCHLESINGER, East Coast Grill & Raw Bar/Boston-Cambridge
* KERRY SIMON, Simon Kitchen & Bar/Las Vegas
* JEAN-GEORGES VONGERICHTEN, Jean-Georges/New York