The easy, accurate way to save documents as JPEG files on your iPad, iPad 2 or 3rd generation iPad tablets!Get instant e-copies of your most important documents.
Admit it. You have too many piles of receipts, bills and other paper documents.
- Quick and simple way to scan documents to JPEG files
- Saves photos and important documents directly to your iPad tablet
- Scans high-resolution 300dpi for clear, crisp images
- Adjustable feeder adjusts 2" to 8½" wide to fit many sizes, from small photos to full-size documents
- Works with the free downloadable iConvert Scanner App (which requires iOS 4.3 and up to run) at the iTunes® AppStoreSM
- Gives step-by-step prompts-"scan" (with real-time preview), "save" or "delete"
- Compact size for easy transport. Measures 12.1"w x 4.4"d x 2.8"h and weighs just 1.44 lbs.
- Powered via AC adapter (included).
- Compatible with iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad tablets
Tame the paperwork jungle in your life by getting a scanner for your iPad® tablet. Our iConvert® Scanner captures sharp, detailed images in seconds. Just tap the Save button to save your hard copies as JPEG files to your iPad tablet's Photos folder.