Have more fun and get more done with Illustrator—here’s how to free your creativity!
Illustrator is the artist’s choice for creating spectacular graphics, and here’s the fast and easy way to get up to speed on all the coolest features. This full-color guide gives you the scoop on the newest tools; tips on color control and path editing; ways to organize graphics; and how to create for print, the Web, or mobile devices.
- Colorful choices — learn when to choose RGB instead of CMYK and how to get perfect color when printing
- Follow the path — compare path and pixel documents, adjust points on a path, and learn to use the versatile Pen and Pencil tools
- Just your type — use the Character and Paragraph panels and get creative with type on a path
- The artistic Web — work in pixel preview mode, create Web-specific vector graphics, and use Flash with Illustrator
- Get it out there — set up your pages for printing and work with separations, or save files in Web friendly formats
Open the book and find:
- How to work with Illustrator’s panels and menus
- The newest tools and how to use them
Ways to create basic shapes and bring them together
- Simple steps for tweaking color
- How to create straight lines and precise curves
- What to do with styles and effects
- How to organize with the Layers panel
- How Illustrator works with the rest of Adobe’s Creative Suite