How to apply data quality management techniques to marketing, sales, and other specific business units
Author and information quality management expert Larry English returns with a sequel to his much-acclaimed book, Improving Data Warehouse and Business Information Quality. In this new book he takes a hands-on approach, showing how to apply the concepts outlined in the first book to specific business areas like marketing, sales, finance, and human resources.
The book presents real-world scenarios so you can see how to meld data quality concepts to specific business areas such as supply chain management, product and service development, customer care, and others. Step-by-step instruction, practical techniques, and helpful templates from the author help you immediately apply best practices and start modeling your own quality initiatives.
- Maintaining the quality and accuracy of business data is crucial; database managers are in need of specific guidance for data quality management in all key business areas
- Information Quality Applied offers IT, database, and business managers step-by-step instruction in setting up methodical and effective procedures
- The book provides specifics if you have to manage data quality in marketing, sales, customer care, supply chain management, product and service management, human resources, or finance
- The author includes templates that readers can put to immedate use for modeling their own quality initiatives
- A Companion Web site provides templates, updates to the book, and links to related sites