|If you’re selling, donating or reassigning your PC you need DriveScrubber®. Simply deleting files, pictures, or documents – even reformatting the hard drive – isn’t enough. Anyone with basic computer knowledge can recover and steal the private information you thought was gone. U.S. Department of Defense standards for secure data deletion require seven overwrites of the target drive space; DriveScrubber lets you overwrite up to one hundred times, so even the most sophisticated recovery and forensic methods can’t recover your data. DriveScrubber also lets you wipe only free drive space, keeping the operating system intact. Use it to keep personal information out of the wrong hands, or even to clean up after a stubborn virus or spyware attack.|
Whole Home Licensing™ NEW
- Now, keep all your household PCs running at maximum performance with just a single license of System Mechanic!
- Gone is the costly and arbitrary restriction of only 1 to 3 PCs per license. As more and more of us are reusing older PCs and adding new PCs for other family members, iolo decided it was time to reward customers with the Whole Home™ License, empowering families with many PCs in their household to keep them all running at full speed and reliability
- Get more performance and more value with the first-ever software license that is good for every PC in your single family household.
- The Whole Home License™ is iolo technologies' new licensing policy which allows users to keep their software running on every PC in their home. Previously, users were allowed to install and license their iolo software simultaneously on a maximum of three PCs. Under the new Whole Home License, if you use your iolo software exclusively on your home PCs and not for business purposes you may use the same license and activation key on all the PCs you own.
- What you need to know about Whole Home Licensing:
1. You, your spouse, and your relatives living within the same household may use the same license on any number of PCs that you own which are not used for business.
2. If you want to use the software on any PCs that are also used for business purposes (even if those PCs are located in your home), iolo’s Business Volume Pricing and Licensing applies.
3. Whole Home Licensing™ does not apply to business specific products such as System Mechanic® Business, even if it is used within your home on a non-business PC.
- To install your iolo product on additional PCs:
1. Make sure that each PC meets the basic system requirements to run your product. (This information can be found in your product's help file under System Requirements.)
2. Insert your product CD, or download the installation file on the new PC.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install your product.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 on each PC in your home.