Kaplan Ccrn Certification for Adult Critical Care Nurses (Paperback)
|Author: Inc. (COR) Kaplan|
From the Publisher:
A focused, efficient strategy guide offering the most high-yield prparation for the Adult CCRN certification exam for critical care nurses.
CCRN nurses work at the bedside of acutely or critically ill patients. The American Association of Critical Care Nurses certifies and recertifies critical care nurses, and registered nurses can take the 3-hour CCRN exam in one of the following concentrations: adult, pediatric, or neonatal.
Kaplan?s CCRN: Certification for Adult Critical Care Nurses is a focused, strategic review of test topics for practicing nurses studying for the CCRN. This comprehensive guide includes:
* 2 full-length practice tests--one in the book, one online
* Detailed answer explanations
* An in-depth look at test layout
* Advice on specific question types, with practice questions in every chapter
* Tips on tackling the computer-based test format
* Kaplan?s proven test-taking strategies