Kaplan Gmat Math Foundations (Paperback)
|Author: Kaplan Publishing (COR)|
From the Publisher:
A math refresher for anyone who has been out of school for more than 10 years, including Executive MBAs, and needs to take the GMAT in order to enter a highly competitive program.
ABOUT THE GMAT
* Approximately 37% of test takers are from outside the U.S.
* The number of tests taken increased by 7% from 2006 (204,509) to 2007 (219,077).
* Of the test-takers in 2007, 60% were men, 40% were women.
* Thousands of graduate management programs around the world use the GMAT in their admissions process.
* The GMAT is a computerized test offered year-round by appointment.