Fully updated to reflect changes in the MCAT (Medical College
Admission Test), Kaplan's bestselling MCAT guide offers the most
effective review for this challenging exam.
After August 2006, the MCAT switches from being a paper-and-pencil
test to a computer-based exam, and "Kaplan New MCAT"
"Premier Program, 2007 Edition "contains all the essential
information that students need to know about the new exam.
Motivated students will welcome this thorough guide as an
invaluable resource for gaining a competitive edge on this
crucial test. It offers a complete science review, featuring:
* Two full-length practice MCATs
* Detailed answer explanations
* Two full-length verbal reasoning tests
* Proven score-raising strategies
* CD-ROM with additional practice questions and flashcards