Transform your PC or game console into an incredible home theater. The Logitech Z-680 offers awesome power, THX-certified sound, built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding, and the easy setup you've been looking for in a 500-watt (RMS) sound system.
So you didn't make the concert, see the premiere, or really race in the Daytona. Who cares? You've got the sound system that brings it all right home to you. The Logitech Z-680 gives you THX-certified theater quality digital sound through optical and coaxial inputs for simple connection to nearly any audio appliance. And with the Digital SoundTouch Control Center and wireless remote, you can sit back, stretch out and let loose.
Let the bass pump through the 188-watt subwoofer. At 62 watts (RMS) each, four satellites and a 69-watt center channel provide crystal-clear midrange and highs.
Don't forget the built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding. Connect the Z-680 directly to a PC sound card, Xbox, PlayStation®2, DVD player, satellite receiver or other Dolby-ready source and get a true surround experience. You can also get 5.1 surround from a stereo input through the advanced Dolby Pro Logic® II system. Best of all, you can connect up to four audio sources simultaneously, while accessing each one at the touch of a button.
- Feel earth-shaking bass with 500 watts RMS of thunderous power
- Enjoy true 5.1 digital sound with your movies and games with built-in Dolby Digital and DTS hardware decoding
- Create 5.1 surround sound from stereo music, movies, and games with Dolby Pro Logic II
- Simultaneously connect four audio sources, including PCs, game consoles and DVD or CD players.
- Be in total command with the Digital SoundTouch Control Center and wireless remote
- Know that you're getting the truest possible sound quality with THX certification