$6.91 + $2.90 SHIPPING
EARN 7 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
|Special Features: |
- The Dark Knight IMAX Prologue (in High Definition).
- Tankman Begins: A Batman Begins spoof.
- Batman - The Journey Begins: Concept, design and developmentof the film as well as the casting of Batman himself.
- Shaping Mind and Body: Observe Christian Bale's transformationinto Batman.
- Gotham City Rises: Witness the creation of Gotham City, theBatcave, Wayne Manor and more.
- Cape and Cowl: The development of the new Batsuit.
- Batman - The Tumbler: The reinvention of the Batmobile.
- Path to Discovery: A look at the first week filming on ruggedand remote Iceland locations.
- Saving Gotham City: The development of miniatures, CGI andeffects for the Monorail Chase scene.
- Genesis of the Bat: A look at the Dark Knight's incarnationand influences on the film.
- Reflections on Writing Batman Begins with David S. Goyer
- Digital Batman: The effects you may have missed.
- Batman Begins Stunts - Confidential Files: Discover facts andstory points not in the film.
- Stills Gallery - Theatrical Trailer
MUST REDEEM DIGITAL COPY OFFER BY 12/7/13
Editor's NoteGenius of mystery and intrigue Christopher Nolan (MEMENTO, FOLLOWING, INSOMNIA) helms this prequel to the Batman films based on the DC Comics series, explaining how Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale)--the billionaire prince of Gotham whose parents were killed in an alleyway mugging--transformed into the crime-fighting superhero. With flashbacks to his privileged childhood, young Master Wayne, as he is called by the butler Alfred (Michael Caine), develops a terrible fear of bats when he falls through the backyard garden into a hidden cave. As a young adult, Wayne lives among the League of Shadows, a martial arts group in the mountains of Asia. His leaders Ra's al Ghul (Ken Watanabe) and Henri Ducard (Liam Neeson) teach him strength, endurance, and--unfortunately--evil, against which he naturally rebels. Returning to Gotham and reinstating himself as a dapper socialite and the rightful heir to his parents' enterprise, Wayne quickly devises his secret identity, commanding help from the gadgetry expert Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman). With one eye on his childhood playmate Rachel (Katie Holmes)--now a beautiful woman and dedicated lawyer--and the other on his mission to save Gotham from criminal corruption, Batman makes his fledgling debut. But when the blue-blooded mastermind Dr. Crane (Cillian Murphy)--who steals every scene with chilling menace--taints the water system with a hallucinatory substance, Batman realizes he has met his first true opponent. An attitude of grave seriousness elevates BATMAN BEGINS above more cartoony Batman movies, as Nolan crafts a dark drama that thrives on sci-fi intrigue. Bale strides into the role with grace, adding refinement that is seldom seen in action-oriented films. And while the action scenes explode with high-tech glitz and fast-moving thrills, they are evenly placed among sequences of plot and character development, making for a complex and satisfying viewing experience.
Cast & Crew
|David S. Goyer - Screenwriter|
|Emma Thomas - Producer|
|Larry J. Franco - Producer|
|Lee Smith - Editor|
|Wally Pfister - Director of Photography|
|Christopher Nolan - Screenwriter|
|Charles Roven - Producer|
|Nathan Crowley - Production Designer|
|Hans Zimmer - Composer|
|James Newton Howard - Composer|
|Lindy Hemming - Costume Designer|
|Christopher Nolan - Director|
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
+ $2.90 shipping
Shipping: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Condition: Brand New
+ $1.50 shipping
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days