|*Author: Coppock, Selena (EDT) *Series Title: Princeton Review Series *Publication Date: 2010/07/06 *Number of Pages: 517 *Binding Type: Paperback *Language: English *Depth: 1.25 *Width: 8.25 *Height: 10.50|
From the Publisher:
The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, as well as your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you can focus your review on the MCAT topics that are most challenging to you. Each book in the series contains the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested on the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT Biology Review includes:
· Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
· Examples of biology questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
· Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
· A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT Biology Review also includes a complete glossary of biology terms.