Microsoft Office 365 Home - 5 PCs/Macs Product Key - 1 Year Subscription (No Disc) - 6GQ-00024 - Newest Version!
|Formerly Office 365 Home Premium|
The newest from Office.
Office 365 Home is the best deal for your household.
What's great about Office 365?
Which version is right for you?
Office 365 Home is the best value if you who want Office on up to five PCs, tablets or Macs.1 But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
Microsoft and Skype accounts • Internet access (fees may apply) • Some features may require additional hardware.
PC: Windows® 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only • 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support • 2 GB RAM • 3 GB available hard disk space • 1366 x 768 screen resolution.
Mac: Intel processor • Mac OS X version 10.6 • 1 GB RAM • 2.5 GB available hard disk space • HFS+ hard disk format • 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.6, iPhone 4, 4S, or 5, iPod Touch 5th generation (all must be running iOS 6.1 or later), Android S4.0 or greater required. Visit www.office.com/information for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connectivity required; charges may apply.
4. See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
5. Roaming settings are PC only. Internet connection required.
6. Extra 20 GB OneDrive storage for each household member (up to 100 GB total)
7. Internet connection required