1. Sky and the Dawn and the Sun, The ~ Celtic Woman
2. Prayer, The ~ Celtic Woman
3. Newgrange - (Irish Gaelic) ~ Celtic Woman
4. Over The Rainbow ~ Celtic Woman
5. GRanuaile's Dance ~ Celtic Woman
6. Blessing, The ~ Celtic Woman
7. D£laman - (Irish Gaelic) ~ Celtic Woman
8. Beyond The Sea ~ Celtic Woman
9. Last Rose Of Summer, The ~ Celtic Woman
10. Caledonia ~ Celtic Woman
11. Lascia Ch'io Pianga - (Italian) ~ Celtic Woman
12. Carrickfergus ~ Celtic Woman
13. Vivaldi's Rain - (Italian) ~ Celtic Woman
14. Voice, The ~ Celtic Woman
15. Scarborough Fair ~ Celtic Woman
16. Mo Ghile Mear - (Irish Gaelic) ~ Celtic Woman
17. Sing Out! - (live, Bonus Track) ~ Celtic Woman
18. Shenandoah/The Pacific Slope - (live, Bonus Track) ~ Celtic Woman
19. At the C?ili - (live, Bonus Track) ~ Celtic Woman
20. Spanish Lady - (live, Bonus Track) ~ Celtic Woman
|Celtic Woman will release their new CD A New Journey on January 30, 2007. This quickly follows their Platinum certification for their self-titled debut album, Celtic Woman. New Zealand soprano Hayley Westenra adds her voice to the group in this memorable concert, filmed in the historic and beautiful setting of Slane Castle, Ireland. In the words of the NY Daily News :“The voices of Celtic Woman blend together so smoothly you might think these women have been harmonizing since they were in their cribs. They sing like angels”.
1. The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun
2. The Prayer
4. Over The Rainbow
5. Granuaile's Dance
6. The Blessing
8. Beyond The Sea
9. The Last Rose of Summer
11. Laschia Ch'io Pianga
13. Vivaldi's Rain
14. The Voice
15. carborough Fair
16. o Ghile MearBonus Tracks:
17. Sing Out!
18. Shenandoah - The Pacific Slope (Live from Slane Castle)
19. At The Céili (Live from Slane Castle)
20. Spanish Lady (Live from Slane Castle)
Album Notes and Credits
Notes & Personnel Info
||Celtic Woman: Chlo? Agnew, Orla Fallon, M?av N¡ Mhaolchatha, Hayley Westenra, Lisa Kelly (vocals); M ir?ad Nesbitt (fiddle).
||Personnel: David Downes (vocals, whistling, piano, grand piano, harpsichord, keyboards, percussion); Des Moore (guitar, bouzouki); Andreja Malir (harp); Eoghan O'Neill (bass guitar); Ray Fean (drums, bodhran); Robbie Harris (bodhran).
||Audio Mixer: Andrew Boland.
||Recording information: RTE Studio 1, Dublin, Ireland; Slane Castle; Windmill Lane Recording Studios.
||Director: Tara Leigh Chiari.
||Unknown Contributor Role: Dave Kavanagh.
||Arranger: David Downes.
||Celtic Woman, a Riverdance-inspired PBS phenomena that boasts the talents of several female leads and a whole lot of orchestra and genre instruments like pipes, bodhrans, and fiddles, gives contemporary Celtic the Il Divo treatment on New Journey, a lovely and occasionally over the top collection of familiar melodies and grandiose sentiments that should please both the Celtic new age and the adult alternative crowds. [New Journey is also available in a "Deluxe Edition" that boasts four bonus cuts.] ~ James Christopher Monger
Producer: David Downes; David Downes
Engineer: David Downes; Andrew Boland; Andrew Boland
Associated Artists and Works