The newest from Office.
Office 365 Personal is all about you.
What's great about Office 365?
Which version is right for you?
Office 365 Personal is the best value for individuals who want Office on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet and on multiple smartphones-including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already available on Windows Phones)1. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
Microsoft and Skype accounts • Internet access (fees may apply) • Some features may require additional hardware.
PC: Windows® 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only • 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support • 2 GB RAM • 3 GB available hard disk space • 1366 x 768 screen resolution.
Mac: Intel processor • Mac OS X version 10.6 • 1 GB RAM • 2.5 GB available hard disk space • HFS+ hard disk format • 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.6, iPhone 4, 4S, or 5, iPod Touch 5th generation (all must be running iOS 6.1 or later), Android S4.0 or greater required. Visit www.office.com/information for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connectivity required; charges may apply.
4. See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
5. Roaming settings are PC only. Internet connection required.
6. Extra 20 GB OneDrive storage for each household member (up to 100 GB total)
7. Internet connection required
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
+ FREE SHIPPING
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
+ FREE SHIPPING
Shipping: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Condition: Brand New
About the Seller
Marketplace Guarantee ClaimBuyers should receive Marketplace items in the condition that they were listed. We ask buyers to first contact the seller to give them a chance to address any issues. If the seller does not respond or if the issue is not addressed to the customer's satisfaction buyers can rely on our Rakuten.com Marketplace Guarantee Claim which, covers the first $750 of every purchase... read more
Non-Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a def...read more
Expedited Shipping: 2 to 6 business days