The FlexPoint T1/E1 is a modular T1/E1 copper-to-fiber media converter that provides reliable and cost-effective extension of devices such as PBXs, CSUs and routers via fiber.
Designed as a transparent repeater, the FlexPoint T1/E1 supports standard T1, E1 and Primary Rate Interface (PRI), voice or data. The converter also supports AMI, B8ZS and HDB3 line codes. Manual switch settings with on-the-label descriptions enable easy configuration of T1/E1 line codes and line lengths.
A crossover switch makes it simple to connect the FlexPoint T1/E1 converter to PBXs or CSUs and eliminates the need for crossover and custom cables to connect devices.
The fiber port operates at 1310nm and supports SC or ST connectors. Multimode fiber models support distances of up to 5km, and single-mode fiber models support distances of up to 60km.
- The FlexPoint T1/E1 is a modular copper-to-fiber media converter that supports ANSI, AT&T, ITU and ETSI standards
- Supports AMI, B8ZS and HDB3 line codes
- Fiber port supports multimode or single-mode fiber SC or ST connectors, and distances up to 60km
- Labeled status LEDs and switches for quick and easy installation
- Features a crossover switch for easy connections to PBXs or CSUs
- Local and remote fiber loopback switches with optional all 1's insertion (AIS) to facilitate easy installation
- Equipped with dry relay contacts for connection to alarm equipment
- Wall-mount or rack-mount on a 5-Module shelf or in a 14-Module power-redundant FlexPoint Powered Chassis
- Completely software independent with no installation of drivers required
- Peace-of-mind reliability backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support